We are a rapidly growing medical legal consulting and professional services
company, based in the financial district of San Francisco. We are seeking an
Associate for our Team. The Associate will provide billing and
administrative services: scheduling, case management, document processing,
information verification and filing services for our operations.
The ideal candidate will be a team player with the ability to work in a professional
fast-paced deadline driven environment as an active and collaborative team
member. As a fast growing company, the Associate must be self-motivated, able to
work independently, problem-solve, and have the discipline to work in a fluid, rapidly
changing environment. Must have a sense of humor and enjoy the camaraderie of a
start up work culture. This is a temporary position with the potential for employment
to a full-time position.
The Associate will have excellent communications skills and the ability to prioritize,
organize, and complete work assignments efficiently and effectively. This role
requires collaboration, flexibility, accountability, attention to detail, and
communication with individuals, physicians, insurance companies and attorneys.
* Organizing inbound and outbound communications by scanning, filing and organizing appointment related documents.
* Management of case schedule and documents.
* Communications with individuals and insurance companies.
* Verify and produce documents that comply with external governmental guidelines.
* Ad hoc tasks: filing, sales team support, workflow management systems.
* MS Office software knowledge and familiarity with Google Office Suite.
* Highly organized and detail oriented with proven ability to work in a fast paced
* Experience with client-facing communications. Ability to communicate and provide
service in a professional manner.
* Ability to take direction, be proactive, problem solve and work independently to
* Ability to learn new workflow processing, file management and organization
* Ability to collaborate and communicate with others.
* High energy, positive attitude and willingness to learn new systems, processes and
* College Degree
* Self-starter, experience in a start-up or a high growth enterprise.
* 2 years of paralegal or administrative assistant experience in professional office
Indeed Submission: Apply Here